We are Bat Pest Control Experts
For over 20 years, EnviroPest’s bat pest control experts have been around protecting households and families in Central and Western New York. Our experts have a vast knowledge of humane treatments to evict bats from your home once and for all.
Since we continue to invade wildlife’s natural habitat with our buildings and homes, we leave them no alternative but to enter our homes.
Mouse populations are expected to continually rise due to the plentiful food supplies and mild climate patterns.
Our homes are designed to keep us warm and protected from all kinds of weather. Why wouldn’t bats want to keep their family safe as well?
Our Bat Pest Control Method
Humane Bat Removal
EnviroPest’s strategy is to use humane methods to remove the bat as safely as possible. Typically, we try to establish a strategy that forces the animal to leave your home without return (one-way exit). This way the bats are able to leave and find shelter on their own terms, along with bringing their pups if any are present.
After we safely remove the bat, we find and secure entrance points, such as holes, wires, cracks, and beams – anything they might use to reenter the structure. We make sure that your house is 100% nuisance wildlife proof.
Our bat pest control experts will then complete a proper cleanup to ensure the animal’s harboring area and feces are cleaned up and thoroughly sanitized. This provides safe living conditions for your home after the critter has been driven out.
Bats - Chiroptera
Bats size can range from 2 1/2 inches, with an 8 inch wingspan up to 7 inches with a 23 inch wingspan. They have fur on their bodies and sometimes the head but their wings do not have fur. Their color can vary from red to tan, brown or gray.
Signs of Nuisance Wildlife
- What You’ll See: Search out signs of animals that could be seeking shelter nearby, like feces.
- What You’ll Hear: Listen for sounds of scratching in the walls and ceilings. Animal noises such as a chirp or squeak could imply a problem.
Nuisance Wildlife Implications
- Air quality issues
- Psychological effects
- Structural damage
- Chewed wires
- Health worries
Who to Hire
What to Look For When Hiring a Bat Pest Control Professional
- The pest management company should be licensed by the state and insured.
- Technicians should be certified pest management professionals and fully licensed in the state.
- The company should be a member of a professional organization, such as the National Pest Management Association.
- The company should have a staff entomologist or access to one.
- Technicians should have experience with nuisance wildlife.
- Choose a company based on their quality of service. We recommend reading reviews and checking out testimonials before choosing a business.
- A pre-inspection should be conducted to assess the scope of the work.
Complete Service Guarantee
If at any time between services or your guarantee period, you as a customer of EnviroPest are not satisfied for any reason. We will readdress the area in question at no additional charge. We have serviced over 300,000 homes and businesses over 30 years, and our clients rely on us to stand behind the work we perform.
Our continuous inspection and treatment mean a 100% guarantee as long as you have us on the property.
Our service personnel has been trained and certified with over six (6) years of experience in the pest control field as specialists. We do not advocate or provide seasonal labor or “college kids” to provide applications in or around your family or home. Another reason we are the natural choice in pest control.
How Does EnviroPest Specifically Handle Bats?
EnviroPest is trained to manage bats:
- Inspection – We will inspect and treat the areas of infestation and the areas that are considered high-risk areas within a home. The more extensive and detailed the treatment, the more effective.
- Prevention – Humidity should be reduced if possible in the high-risk areas and any building materials. Moisture should be removed from any site containing highly conductive areas that could create areas of harborage. We can help identify these areas with our clients as we walk through the property.
- Guarantee – We are happy to check after some time on whether the problems have been resolved. Sites should be inspected regularly, considering this issue takes a while to occur and become visible; a good company should also guarantee it after treating the infestation.
You can also use the onsite chat feature, Free Pest Inspection form on this page, or our online contact form to get in touch with us. Whatever your pest control need, we are happy to help you eliminate it.
Free Pest Inspection!
Why Choose EnviroPest?
- 24/7 Service Available
- We Stand By Every Service—Guaranteed
- Safe, Effective All-Natural Treatments
- Environmentally Conscious
- Fast, Free Inspections & Estimates