Commercial Pest Control For Upstate New York
Is your business the victim of unwanted guests?
Are your new “guests” causing issues with your tenants? No matter the business type, EnviroPest has you covered. We have been serving businesses, schools, hotels and restaurants in upstate New York for over 30 years.
We understand that every pest situation is unique. That’s why we customize an effective, naturally safe way to deal with your specific pest issues. Our customized solutions include the most effective treatments, whether it be to combat ants, bed bugs, bees, rodents or any other pests.
We can handle any size situation with our award-winning team of certified pest exterminators. As the area’s premier commercial pest control company, we will get rid of you pest problems fast, and we guarantee it!
Our Commercial Pest Control Process
Pests, whether an insect or rodent, require a management and elimination program that fits their unique biology. Our service personnel are trained to design and execute complete and customized solutions, specific to your pest situation.
Pest Inspection & Identification
We start off with our same-day pest inspection. Our experts will come to your business and perform our Infra-Red Technology (or Thermal Imaging) inspection. This allows our technicians to see deep within your walls. By using this technology, our team can identify and document problems that may not be evident during visual inspection.
Pest Extermination Plan of Action
Once we have identified the extent of your pest situation, we offer all-natural treatments to remove the pest problem quick.
Commercial Pest Control Treatment Follow Up
Depending on the scale of the pest problem, our team will perform a pest check-in, to make sure that the situation is under control after the initial treatments. In addition, we also offer our complete Commercial Pest Solutions Program. That means, we will address future pest control issues that you may have (with the exception of powderpost beetles and honey bees) – a great value for customers that are looking for yearlong piece of mind.
Our Commercial Pest Control Clients Include
- Apartment Complexes
- Office Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Industrial Complexes
- Public Buildings
- & More
How To Hire A Pest Control Service For Your Business
What to look for when choosing a pest control professional for your company:
- The pest management company should be licensed by the state and insured.
- Technicians should be certified pest management professionals and fully licensed in the state.
- The company should be a member of a professional organization, such as the National Pest Management Association.
- The company should have a staff entomologist or access to one.
- Choose a company based on their quality of service, not the price. Research user reviews and testimonials to solidify your choice.
- A pre-inspection should be conducted to assess the scope of the work.
- The proposed work should follow the steps of integrated pest management, not just pesticide application.
The EnviroPest Guarantee
Complete Service Guarantee
- If, at any time between services or your guarantee period, you as a customer of EnviroPest are not satisfied for any reason, we will readdress the area in question at no additional charge.
- Our continuous inspection and treatment means a 100% guarantee as long as you have us on the property.
Why Choose EnviroPest?
- 105% Price Match Guarantee
- 24/7 Pest Control Service Available
- We Stand By Every Service—Guaranteed
- Safe, Effective All-Natural Treatments
- Environmentally Conscious
- Fast, Free Inspections & Estimates
You can also use the onsite chat feature, Free Pest Inspection form on this page, or our online contact form to get in touch with us. Whatever your pest control need, we are happy to help you eliminate it.