Local Carpenter Ant Control And Treatment Services
EnviroPest has been protecting local homes and families for over 20 years. Our carpenter ant exterminators provide a variety of treatments including our all-natural carpenter ant control solutions that effectively deal with your issue without requiring you to leave the comforts of your home for more than a few hours.
Our Industry Leading Carpenter Ant Extermination Method
We Start with a Thorough Investigation
Carpenter ants can be an especially tricky pest. There is a good chance that your infestation is not confined to one room in your house. Our technicians have the experience and expertise to understand all the possible hiding spots for carpenter ants and thoroughly inspect each possible location.
Our Treatment Tool-Chest
We offer a variety of different treatments for carpenter ant extermination and will provide recommendations on which procedure is right for your pest situation.
We promise you a 100% carpenter ant-free house, and we guarantee it! If you find that some of those pesky bugs managed to get past our initial assault, we will come back and make sure we treat your house again free of charge.
Carpenter Ants - Camponotus pennsylvanicus
Carpenter ants are large black ants that can range in size from 0.3 to 1.0 inches or .076 to 2.54 centimeters. Carpenter ants are indigenous to most of the world’s forests. Carpenter ants infest wooden buildings and structures and are a wide spread nuisance and major cause of structural damage.
Carpenter Ant Lifecycle
Signs of Carpenter Ant activity
Structural Implications of Carpenter Ants
How To Hire A Carpenter Ant Exterminator
What to look for when choosing a pest control professional for your carpenter ant problem:
- The pest management company should be licensed by the state and insured.
- Carpenter ant exterminators should be certified pest management professionals and fully licensed in the state.
- The company should be a member of a professional organization, such as the National Pest Management Association.
- The company should have a staff entomologist or access to one.
- Technicians should have experience with carpenter ants.
- Choose a company based on their quality of service, not the price. Research user reviews and testimonials to solidify your choice.
- A pre-inspection should be conducted to assess the scope of the work.
- The proposed work should follow the steps of integrated pest management, not just pesticide application.
The EnviroPest Guarantee
Complete Service Guarantee
- If, at any time between carpenter ant services or your guarantee period, you as a customer of EnviroPest are not satisfied for any reason, we will readdress the area in question at no additional charge.
- Our continuous inspection and treatment means a 100% guarantee as long as you have us on the property.
Free Pest Inspection!
Why Choose EnviroPest?
- 24/7 Service Available
- We Stand By Every Service—Guaranteed
- Safe, Effective All-Natural Treatments
- Environmentally Conscious
- Fast, Free Inspections & Estimates