We Are Centipede Exterminators
EnviroPest has been protecting local homes and families for over 20 years. Our centipede exterminators provide a variety of treatments including our all-natural centipede control solutions that effectively deal with your issue without requiring you to leave the comforts of your home for more than a few hours.
Our Industry Leading Centipede Extermination Method
We Start with a Thorough Investigation
Centipedes can be an especially tricky pest. There is a good chance that your infestation is not confined to one room in your house. Our technicians have the experience and expertise to understand all the possible hiding spots for centipedes and thoroughly inspect each possible location.
Our Treatment Tool-Chest
We offer a variety of different treatments for centipede extermination and will provide recommendations on which procedure is right for your pest situation.
Our centipede exterminators promise you a 100% centipede-free house, and we guarantee it! If you find that some of those pesky bugs managed to get past our initial assault, we will come back and treat your house again free of charge.
Centipede - Chilopoda
The house centipede is often seen darting across floors at high speed, occasionally stopping suddenly and remaining motionless for some time before racing off once more. Its cylindrical body can grow to an inch or more in length.
The house centipede is often seen darting across floors at high speed, occasionally stopping suddenly and remaining motionless for some time before racing off once more. Its cylindrical body can grow to an inch or more in length. It is yellowish brown and bears three dark longitudinal stripes dorsally. The 15 pairs of slender, banded legs increase in length from the front to the back of the body.
This species of centipede is found in wet damp places, especially in basements, in potted plants that are over watered and in bathrooms. Their bite can be painful, but is not generally toxic to humans. Centipedes breed under foundations and in moist leaf litter where it is not easy to reach them. Adults can move up into buildings via small cracks in the foundation as they search for prey. Once exposed inside a building they must quickly return to a humid habitat to avoid desiccation. Centipedes feed on mostly moving prey.
Who To Hire
What to Look for When Hiring Centipede Exterminators
- The pest management company should be licensed by the state and insured.
- Centipede exterminators should be certified pest management professionals and fully licensed in the state.
- The company should be a member of a professional organization, such as the National Pest Management Association.
- The company should have a staff entomologist or access to one.
- Technicians should have experience with centipedes.
- Choose a company based on their quality of service, not the price. Research user reviews and testimonials to solidify your choice.
- A pre-inspection should be conducted to assess the scope of the work.
- The proposed work should follow the steps of integrated pest management, not just pesticide application.
Complete Service Guarantee
- If, at any time between services or your guarantee period, you as a customer of EnviroPest are not satisfied for any reason, we will readdress the area in question at no additional charge.
- Our continuous inspection and treatment means a 100% guarantee as long as you have us on the property.
Free Pest Inspection!
Why Choose EnviroPest?
- 24/7 Service Available
- We Stand By Every Service—Guaranteed
- Safe, Effective All-Natural Treatments
- Environmentally Conscious
- Fast, Free Inspections & Estimates