We Are Silverfish Exterminators
EnviroTech has been protecting local homes and families for over 20 years. Our silverfish exterminators provide a variety of treatments including our all-natural silverfish control solutions that effectively deal with your issue without requiring you to leave the comforts of your home for more than a few hours.
Our Industry Leading Silverfish Extermination Method
We Start with a Thorough Investigation
Silverfish can be an especially tricky pest. There is a good chance that your infestation is not confined to one room in your house. Our technicians have the experience and expertise to understand all the possible hiding spots for silverfish and thoroughly inspect each possible location.
Our Treatment Tool-Chest
We offer a variety of different treatments for silverfish extermination and will provide recommendations on which procedure is right for your pest situation.
We promise you a 100% silverfish-free house, and we guarantee it! If you find that some of those pesky bugs managed to get past our initial assault, we will come back and make sure we treat your house again free of charge.
Silverfish - Lepisma saccharina
Silverfish are about 1/2 inch long, with a uniform silvery color over the upper surface. Their bodies are long and slender, flattened. The bodies are broad at the front, and gradually tapering toward the rear.
Silverfish are about 1/2 inch long, with a uniform silvery color over the upper surface. Their bodies are long and slender, flattened. The bodies are broad at the front, and gradually tapering toward the rear. They can be found almost anywhere, but prefer damp, moderate temperature places such as basements, laundry rooms, and under sinks. Gray silverfish feed on wheat flour and beef extract, especially in wallpaper paste, preferring papers with high chemical pulp content. Feeding habits of silverfish species are very similar. Once a source of food is located, silverfish remain in the vicinity. Silverfish feed on human foods, especially those containing starch or flour, as well as on paper, especially glaze-coated paper. They eat sizing on paper, as well as glue and paste. They may feed on wallpaper or the paste behind it, causing the wallpaper to become detached from the wall.
Who To Hire
What to Look for When Hiring Silverfish Exterminators
- The pest management company should be licensed by the state and insured.
- Technicians should be certified pest management professionals and fully licensed in the state.
- The company should be a member of a professional organization, such as the National Pest Management Association.
- The company should have a staff entomologist or access to one.
- Technicians should have experience with silverfish.
- Choose a company based on their quality of service, not the price. Research user reviews and testimonials to solidify your choice.
- A pre-inspection should be conducted to assess the scope of the work.
- The proposed work should follow the steps of integrated pest management, not just pesticide application.
Complete Service Guarantee
- If, at any time between services or your guarantee period, you as a customer of EnviroTech are not satisfied for any reason, we will readdress the area in question at no additional charge.
- Our continuous inspection and treatment means a 100% guarantee as long as you have us on the property.
Free Pest Inspection!
Why Choose EnviroPest?
- 24/7 Service Available
- We Stand By Every Service—Guaranteed
- Safe, Effective All-Natural Treatments
- Environmentally Conscious
- Fast, Free Inspections & Estimates