We Are Silverfish Exterminators
EnviroPest has been protecting local homes and families for over 20 years. Our silverfish exterminators provide a variety of treatments including our all-natural silverfish control solutions that effectively deal with your issue without requiring you to leave the comforts of your home for more than a few hours.
Our Industry Leading Silverfish Extermination Method
We Start with a Thorough Investigation
Silverfish can be an especially tricky pest. There is a good chance that your infestation is not confined to one room in your house. Our technicians have the experience and expertise to understand all the possible hiding spots for silverfish and thoroughly inspect each possible location. This is true with all general pests such as Sowbugs and stinkbugs.
Our Silverfish Exterminators Treatment Tool-Chest
We offer a variety of different treatments for silverfish extermination and will provide recommendations on which procedure is right for your pest situation.
We promise you a 100% silverfish-free house, and we guarantee it! If you find that some of those pesky bugs managed to get past our initial assault, we will come back and make sure we treat your house again free of charge.
Who To Hire
What to Look for When Hiring Silverfish Exterminators
- The pest management company should be licensed by the state and insured.
- Technicians should be certified pest management professionals and fully licensed in the state.
- The company should be a member of a professional organization, such as the National Pest Management Association.
- The company should have a staff entomologist or access to one.
- Technicians should have experience with silverfish.
- Choose a company based on their quality of service, not the price. Research user reviews and testimonials to solidify your choice.
- A pre-inspection should be conducted to assess the scope of the work.
- The proposed work should follow the steps of integrated pest management, not just pesticide application.
Complete Service Guarantee
- If, at any time between services or your guarantee period, you as a customer of EnviroPest are not satisfied for any reason, we will readdress the area in question at no additional charge.
- Our continuous inspection and treatment means a 100% guarantee as long as you have us on the property.
ASK THE EXTERMINATOR:
When are silverfish actively moving in my house? Why can’t I see them?
Homeowners do not often see silverfish because they are nocturnal and can run very swiftly. The night is their most active period when they seek food and moisture.
Can a silverfish bite or harm me or my pets?
Silverfish will not bite or harm anyone in your household. The insect is a nuisance to a home seeking shelter and food.
Once inside a home, treatment must take place, or multiplying effects will take place rather quickly.
Why is there a silverfish infestation inside my dwelling?
Infestations occur for many different reasons, but the leading cause is usually a high moisture content within your dwelling. Silverfish take shelter in dark, moist areas such as crawl spaces, dirt foundations, under rocks or timbers, and wall voids. Elimination of this pest must encompass correct treatment and removal of moisture.
You can also use the onsite chat feature, Free Pest Inspection form on this page, or our online contact form to get in touch with us. Whatever your pest control need, we are happy to help you eliminate it.
Free Pest Inspection!
Why Choose EnviroPest?
- 24/7 Service Available
- We Stand By Every Service—Guaranteed
- Safe, Effective All-Natural Treatments
- Environmentally Conscious
- Fast, Free Inspections & Estimates