The Area’s Mosquito Exterminators And Pest Control Company
EnviroPest has been protecting local homes and yards for more than 20 years. Our mosquito exterminators provide a variety of safe and effective treatments, including our all-natural mosquito control solutions that quickly deal with your itchy issues. We’ll make sure you and your family can comfortably enjoy your yard all summer long.
Our Industry-Leading Mosquito Extermination Method
We Start with a Thorough Investigation
Mosquitoes can be especially nasty pests. They are among the most adaptable and resilient insects on earth, and they can be found in some pretty extraordinary places. They’ve been discovered in mines nearly a mile below the surface of the earth and on mountain peaks 14,000 feet in the air. Virtually any collection of water, natural or man-made, will support mosquito reproduction. So there’s a good possibility that mosquitoes are breeding right in your backyard. Our technicians have the experience and expertise to identify each problem location in your yard and thoroughly treat these areas.
Our Mosquito Exterminators Treatment Tool Chest
We offer a variety of different treatments for mosquito extermination and will provide recommendations for the procedure that’s right for your yard.
We’ll give you a more comfortable and enjoyable outdoor experience—and we guarantee it! If mosquitoes are still causing you headaches after our treatment, we’ll come back and treat your yard again, free of charge.
Mosquito - Culicidae
Mosquitoes can be distinguished easily from other flies by the fact that they have both a long, piercing proboscis and scales on the veins of their wings.
- Egg: Eggs are laid one at a time and, in some species, attached together to form “rafts.” Some species lay their eggs on a water surface, while others lay them on damp soil that will be flooded. Water is crucial to mosquito eggs’ habitat.
- Larva: Larvae live in the water, coming to the surface to breathe. Many have siphon tubes for breathing, while others lie parallel to the surface to get oxygen through an opening. Larvae shed their skins 4 times, growing larger with each molt.
- Pupa: Pupae are mobile, able to respond to light changes by flipping their tails toward protection, but the pupal stage is a resting, non-feeding stage of development. Once complete, the skin splits and the adult mosquito emerges.
- Adult: The newly emerged imago rests on the water’s surface while its body parts harden and dry off. Its wings must spread out and be fully dry before the mosquito can fly. Blood feeding and mating typically occur 2 – 3 days post emergence.
Who To Hire
What to Look for When Hiring Mosquito Exterminators
- The pest management company should be licensed by the state and insured.
- Mosquito exterminators should be certified pest management professionals and fully licensed in the state.
- The company should be a member of a professional organization, such as the National Pest Management Association.
- The company should have a staff entomologist or access to one.
- Technicians should have experience with mosquito yard treatments.
- Choose a company based on its quality of service, not the price. Research user reviews and testimonials to solidify your choice.
- A pre-inspection should be conducted to assess the scope of the work.
- The proposed work should follow the steps of integrated pest management, not just pesticide application.
The EnviroPest Guarantee
Complete Service Guarantee From Our Company
If at any time between services or your guarantee period, you as a customer of EnviroPest are not satisfied for any reason. We will readdress the area in question at no additional charge. We have serviced over 300,000 homes and businesses over 30 years, and our clients rely on us to stand behind the work we perform.
Our continuous inspection and treatment mean a 100% guarantee as long as you have us on the property.
Our service personnel has been trained and certified with over six (6) years of experience in the pest control field as specialists. We do not advocate or provide seasonal labor or “college kids” to provide applications in or around your family or home. Another reason we are the natural choice in pest control.
How Does EnviroPest Specifically Handle Mosquitoes?
EnviroPest is trained to manage Mosquitoes:
- Inspection – We will inspect and treat not only the areas of infestation but also the areas that are considered high risk areas within a home. The more extensive and detailed the treatment the more effective.
- Prevention – Humidity should be reduced if possible in the high risk areas and any building materials. Moisture should be removed from any area containing highly conducive areas that could create areas of harborage. We can help identify these areas with our clients as we walk through the property.
- Guarantee – We are happy to check after a period of time on whether the problems have been resolved. Areas should be checked regularly considering this issue takes a while to occur and become visible it also should be guaranteed by a proper company after you treat the infestation.
You can also use the onsite chat feature, Free Pest Inspection form on this page, or our online contact form to get in touch with us. Whatever your pest control need, we are happy to help you eliminate it.