What you should know about bees and our process of pest control management to safely and effectively remove them from your property.
We Are Your Local Bee Exterminators
EnviroPest has been protecting local homes and families for over 20 years. Our bee exterminators provide a variety of treatments including our all-natural bee control solutions that effectively deal with your issue without requiring you to leave the comforts of your home for more than a few hours.
Our Industry Leading Bee Extermination Method
We Start with a Thorough Investigation
Bees can be an especially tricky pest. There is a good chance that your infestation is not confined to one room in your house. Our technicians have the experience and expertise to understand all the possible hiding spots for bees and thoroughly inspect each possible location.
Our Treatment Tool-Chest for Getting Rid of Bees
We offer a variety of different treatments for bee extermination and will provide recommendations on which procedure is right for your pest situation.
We promise you a 100% bee-free house, and we guarantee it! If you find that some of those pesky bugs managed to get past our initial assault, we will come back and make sure we treat your house again free of charge.
Bees - Bombus
Bumble bees are large, fuzzy insects recognized by almost everyone by their robust shape and black and yellow coloration. The common species are 3/4 inch in length or more.
Bumble bees are large, fuzzy insects recognized by almost everyone by their robust shape and black and yellow coloration. The common species are 3/4 inch in length or more. Like honey bees, bumble bees live in a colony where the adults care for the young (larvae) produced by a single queen. Bumble bee nests are small compared to honey bees, as each nest contains only a few hundred individuals. Also unlike honey bees, a bumble bee nest is annual and is used only one year and then abandoned. Bumble bees usually nest in the ground in a deserted mouse nest or bird nest. Occasionally they nest in cavities within a wall or even in the clothes drier vent.
How To Hire Exterminators
What to look for when choosing a bee pest control professional:
- The pest management company should be licensed by the state and insured.
- Bee exterminators should be certified pest management professionals and fully licensed in the state.
- The company should be a member of a professional organization, such as the National Pest Management Association.
- The company should have a staff entomologist or access to one.
- Technicians should have experience with bees.
- Choose a company based on their quality of service, not the price. Research user reviews and testimonials to solidify your choice.
- A pre-inspection should be conducted to assess the scope of the work.
- The proposed work should follow the steps of integrated pest management, not just pesticide application.
The EnviroPest Guarantee
Complete Service Guarantee
- If, at any time between services or your guarantee period, you as a customer of EnviroPest are not satisfied for any reason, we will readdress the area in question at no additional charge.
- Our continuous inspection and treatment means a 100% guarantee as long as you have us on the property.
Free Pest Inspection!
Why Choose EnviroPest?
- 24/7 Service Available
- We Stand By Every Service—Guaranteed
- Safe, Effective All-Natural Treatments
- Environmentally Conscious
- Fast, Free Inspections & Estimates