We Are Ant Exterminators
EnviroPest has been protecting local homes and families for over 30 years. Our pest & ant exterminators provide a variety of treatments including our all-natural ant control solutions that effectively deal with your issue without requiring you to leave the comforts of your home for more than a few hours. We handle 15 various species of ants that are present in our areas.
Our Industry-Leading Ant Extermination Method
We Start with a Thorough Investigation
Ants can be an especially tricky pest. There is a good chance that your infestation is not confined to one room in your house. Our technicians have the experience and expertise to understand all the possible hiding spots for ants and thoroughly inspect each possible location. Once you’ve identified the species of ants from Carpenter Ants to Pharaoh Ants each treatment will be customized to reflect the source areas. Different products different target areas will need to be designed to ensure that ant pest professionals are not only eliminating adult ants but the egg cycles as well.
Some of our common Ant species in New York Include:
- Acrobat Ants
- Carpenter Ants
- Citronella Ants
- Odorous House Ants
- Pavement Ants
- Pharaoh Ants
- And More
Our Treatment Tool-Chest
We offer a variety of different treatments for ant extermination and will provide recommendations on which procedure is right for your pest situation.
We promise you a 100% ant-free house, and we guarantee it! If you find that some of those pesky bugs managed to get past our initial assault, we will come back and make sure we treat your house again free of charge.
Ants - Formicidae
They are skinny insects. Like their relatives the wasps, they have a narrow connection between their abdomen and thorax. They have chewing mouthparts, and their antennae are bent in the middle. Some ants are very tiny (1-2mm long), but some tropical species are very large (30 mm).
Who To Hire
What to Look for When Hiring Ant Exterminators
- The pest management company should be licensed by the state and insured.
- Technicians should be certified pest management professionals and fully licensed in the state.
- The company should be a member of a professional organization, such as the National Pest Management Association.
- The company should have a staff entomologist or access to one.
- Technicians should have experience with ants.
- Choose a company based on their quality of service, not the price. Research user reviews and testimonials to solidify your choice.
- A pre-inspection should be conducted to assess the scope of the work.
- The proposed work should follow the steps of integrated pest management, not just pesticide application.
Complete Service Guarantee
- If, at any time between services or your guarantee period, you as a customer of EnviroPest are not satisfied for any reason, we will readdress the area in question at no additional charge.
- Our continuous inspection and treatment means a 100% guarantee as long as you have us on the property.
Free Pest Inspection!
Why Choose EnviroPest?
- 24/7 Service Available
- We Stand By Every Service—Guaranteed
- Safe, Effective All-Natural Treatments
- Environmentally Conscious
- Fast, Free Inspections & Estimates