We Are Mice Pest Control Experts
For over 20 years, EnviroPest’s mice pest control experts have been around protecting households and families. Our experts have a vast knowledge of humane treatments to evict mice from your home once and for all.
Since we continue to invade wildlife’s natural habitat with our buildings and homes, we leave them no alternative but to enter our homes.
Mouse populations are expected to continually rise due to the plentiful food supplies and mild climate patterns.
Our homes are designed to keep us warm and protected from all kinds of weather. Why wouldn’t mice want to keep their family safe as well?
Our Mice Pest Control Method
Humane Mice Removal
EnviroPest’s strategy is to use humane methods to remove the mice as safely as possible. Typically, we try to establish a strategy that forces the animal to leave your home without return, (one-way exit). This way the mice are able to leave and find shelter on their own terms, along with bringing their pups if any are present.
After we safely remove the mice, we find and secure entrance points, such as holes, wires, cracks, and beams – anything they might use to reenter the structure. We make sure that your house is 100% nuisance wildlife proof.
Our mice pest control experts will then complete a proper cleanup to ensure the animal’s harboring area and feces are cleaned up and thoroughly sanitized. This provides safe living conditions for your home after the critter has been driven out.
Mice - Mus
House mice are gray or brown rodents with relatively large ears and small eyes. An adult weighs about 1/2 ounce and is about 5 1/2 to 7 1/2 inches long, including the 3 to 4 inch tail.
Signs of Nuisance Wildlife
- What You’ll See: Search out signs of animals that could be seeking shelter nearby, like feces.
- What You’ll Hear: Listen for sounds of scratching in the walls and ceilings. Animal noises such as a chirp or squeak could imply a problem.
Nuisance Wildlife Implications
- Air quality issues
- Psychological effects
- Structural damage
- Chewed wires
- Health worries
Who to Hire
What to Look For When Hiring Mice Pest Control Experts
- The pest management company should be licensed by the state and insured.
- Mice pest control technicians should be certified pest management professionals and fully licensed in the state.
- The company should be a member of a professional organization, such as the National Pest Management Association.
- The company should have a staff entomologist or access to one.
- Technicians should have experience with nuisance wildlife.
- Choose a company based on their quality of service. We recommend reading reviews and checking out testimonials before choosing a business.
- A pre-inspection should be conducted to assess the scope of the work.
Complete Service Guarantee
- If you are not satisfied with EnviroPest’s results during your guarantee period we vow to readdress the area in question for no additional charge.
- You get a 100% guarantee as long as you’re calling us for the job.
Free Pest Inspection!
Why Choose EnviroPest?
- 24/7 Service Available
- We Stand By Every Service—Guaranteed
- Safe, Effective All-Natural Treatments
- Environmentally Conscious
- Fast, Free Inspections & Estimates