We Are Bed Bug Exterminators
EnviroPest has been protecting local homes and families for over 30 years. Our pest exterminators provide a variety of treatments including our all-natural bed bug control solutions that effectively deal with your issue without requiring you to leave the comforts of your home for more than a few hours. Of course many customers just coming to the realization that they may have a bed bug infestation are reflecting on how they may have become infested. Regardless of the reason and the size of the infestation, you have reached the right company to address your concerns.
Our Industry Leading Bed Bug Extermination Method
We Start with a Thorough Investigation
Bed bugs can be an especially tricky pest to see and treat. There is a good chance that your infestation is not confined to one room in your house. Bed bugs can spread very quickly from one room to another. If you or someone in your home or business is getting bit from bed bugs, its time to gather information and inspect as detailed as possible.Our bed bug exterminators have the experience and expertise to understand all the possible hiding spots for bed bugs and thoroughly inspect each possible location. Our staff are trained to effectively target bed bug infestations and find where they are hiding.
If you think you may have a bed bug infestation, give us a call or contact us. We can help you identify the signs and see what is going on. We do this everyday, so our staff is dedicated to the identification of bed bug infestations and even the early signs.
How To Treat
Our Treatment Technology Tool-Chest
We offer the following treatments for Bed Bug extermination:
- Steam Treatment – Safe, effective treatment that utilizes the power of high-temperature steam. Reaching upwards of 250 degrees Fahrenheit, steam treatments will kill all bed bugs and eggs that come into contact with it
- Heat Treatment – Safe, effective process that increases the temperature throughout your house to a level that will kill bed bugs. We describe a little more information on bed bug treatments in our post discussions about these heat treatments.
- Residual Pesticide Treatment – Traditional pesticide treatment that uses residual insecticides to combat infestation areas including mattresses, night stands, chests, dressers, couches, chairs, and other problem areas
Note: Relying on steam or heat alone doesn’t give you a residual to fight eggs/nymphs and impregnated adults. Based on the severity of the situation, our experts will recommend a customized approach of eradication.
We promise you a 100% bed bug-free house, and we guarantee it! If you find that some of those pesky bugs managed to get past our initial assault, we will come back and make sure we treat your house again free of charge.
Who To Hire
What to Look for When Hiring a Bed Bug Exterminator
Take the time to research the company your hiring. We have thousands of satisfied customers and take a look at the list below to verify your dealing with a company you can count on.
- The pest management company should be licensed by the state and insured.
- Technicians should be certified pest management professionals and fully licensed in the state.
- The company should be a member of a professional organization, such as the National Pest Management Association.
- The company should have a staff entomologist or access to one.
- The company should walk you through the preparation for your bed bug treatment.
- Technicians should have experience with bed bug management.
- Choose a company based on their quality of service, not the price. Get several proposals for service if possible and compare them.
- A bed bug pre-inspection can be conducted to assess the scope of the work.
- The proposed work should follow the steps of integrated pest management, not just pesticide application.
- We some further information on why to choose a larger local company for your bed bug treatment.
At EnviroPest we are always continuing our bed bug education. We are constantly one step ahead of both bed bugs and other pest control firms. But do not just take our word for it. Here are some of the associations that deal directly with bed bugs and continually reach out to us for contributions to their information and success.
Our Guarantee vs Other Companies
No one in the industry that we have found is willing to protect and guarantee your home or business for extended periods of time. There are many reasons to make sure someone is warrantying your service and providing you with the security of a professional warranty. So many times we get calls from bed bug customers who are frustrated that the company they chose didn’t resolve the issue. Often times they think the issue is gone and then it comes back again. National firms and guys out of trucks always seem to show up when its time to collect and do the service but never when they cant figure out why they are not gone. The cheapest company is not always the answer. Our rates are extremely competitive and in the long run hiring us after you have paid another firm is not the answer. Check out why you should hire a larger local company to solve you bed bug problem.
Bed Bug Pest Control 2 Year Complete Guarantee
Our exclusive Bed Bug Guarantee is designed to ensure you have eliminated the issue once a for all. We stand behind all or products staff and have a 100% satisfaction rate with all our bed bug customers.
- If, at any time between services or your guarantee period, you as a customer of EnviroPest are not satisfied for any reason, we will readdress the area in question at no additional charge.
- Our continuous inspection and treatment means a 100% guarantee as long as you have us on the property.