We Are Pillbug Exterminators
EnviroPest has been protecting local homes and families for over 20 years. Our pillbug exterminators provide a variety of treatments including our all-natural pillbug control solutions that effectively deal with your issue without requiring you to leave the comforts of your home for more than a few hours.
Our Industry Leading Pillbug Extermination Method
Good Pillbug Exterminators Start with a Thorough Investigation
Pillbugs and sowbugs are actually different pests. You know these animals; they are small, about 1/2″ to 3/4″ in length, gray in color and oval. They live under rocks, logs, mulch, wood chips and all around the home where it is damp, dark and moist. Generally you may see hundreds or thousands of them emerge when you attempt to do some gardening and begin to disturb the soil. Though generally not a destructive pest, both sowbugs and pillbugs will readily move under slabs, into doorways and window frames which are accumulating moisture. Moisture may form due to leaks or condensation and with this moisture comes mold, mildew and algae – the basic food stuff of these pests. Established colonies of sowbugs and pillbugs will move inside when moisture levels are too high or to seek relief from both cold or heat. It is when they migrate into living areas that people first notice just how bad of a problem they have. Both pillbugs and sowbugs will inhabit the same area. They are hard to tell apart; the pillbug is able to roll into a round ball and the sowbug can only “hump” up not able to achieve the round defensive position the pillbug can.
Pillbugs can be an especially tricky pest. There is a good chance that your infestation is not confined to one room in your house. Our technicians have the experience and expertise to understand all the possible hiding spots for pillbugs and thoroughly inspect each possible location.
Our Treatment Tool-Chest
We offer a variety of different treatments for pillbug extermination and will provide recommendations on which procedure is right for your pest situation.
We promise you a 100% pillbug-free house, and we guarantee it! If you find that some of those pesky bugs managed to get past our initial assault, we will come back and make sure we treat your house again free of charge.
Pill Bug - Armadillidiidae
Pill Bugs are small, about 1/2" to 3/4" in length, gray in color and oval. They live under rocks, logs, mulch, wood chips and all around the home where it is damp, dark and moist.
Who To Hire
What to Look for When Hiring Pillbug Exterminators
- The pest management company should be licensed by the state and insured.
- Pillbug exterminators should be certified pest management professionals and fully licensed in the state.
- The company should be a member of a professional organization, such as the National Pest Management Association.
- The company should have a staff entomologist or access to one.
- Technicians should have experience with pillbugs.
- Choose a company based on their quality of service, not the price. Research user reviews and testimonials to solidify your choice.
- A pre-inspection should be conducted to assess the scope of the work.
- The proposed work should follow the steps of integrated pest management, not just pesticide application.
Complete Service Guarantee
If at any time between services or your guarantee period, you as a customer of EnviroPest are not satisfied for any reason. We will readdress the area in question at no additional charge. We have serviced over 300,000 homes and businesses over 30 years, and our clients rely on us to stand behind the work we perform.
Our continuous inspection and treatment mean a 100% guarantee as long as you have us on the property.
Our service personnel has been trained and certified with over six (6) years of experience in the pest control field as specialists. We do not advocate or provide seasonal labor or “college kids” to provide applications in or around your family or home. Another reason we are the natural choice in pest control.
How Does EnviroPest Specifically Handle Pillbugs?
EnviroPest is trained to manage pill bugs:
- Inspection – We will inspect and treat the areas of infestation and the areas that are considered high-risk areas within a home. The more extensive and detailed the treatment, the more effective.
- Prevention – Humidity should be reduced if possible in the high-risk areas and any building materials. Moisture should be removed from any site containing highly conductive areas that could create areas of harborage. We can help identify these areas with our clients as we guide through the property.
- Guarantee – We are ready to check after some time on whether the problems have been resolved. However, you should also check trouble areas regularly considering this issue takes a while to occur and become visible; an excellent company should also guarantee it after treating the infestation.
Call Today! (855) GET-ENVIRO
Free Pest Inspection!
Why Choose EnviroPest?
- 24/7 Service Available
- We Stand By Every Service—Guaranteed
- Safe, Effective All-Natural Treatments
- Environmentally Conscious
- Fast, Free Inspections & Estimates