We Are Boxelder Bug Exterminators
EnviroPest has been protecting local homes and families for over 20 years. Our boxelder bug exterminators provide a variety of treatments including our all-natural boxelder bug control solutions that effectively deal with your issue without requiring you to leave the comforts of your home for more than a few hours.
Our Industry Leading Boxelder Bug Extermination Method
We Start with a Thorough Investigation
Boxelder bugs can be an especially tricky pest. There is a good chance that your infestation is not confined to one room in your house. Our technicians have the experience and expertise to understand all the possible hiding spots for boxelder bugs and thoroughly inspect each possible location.
Our Treatment Tool-Chest
We offer a variety of different treatments for boxelder bug extermination and will provide recommendations on which procedure is right for your pest situation.
We promise you a 100% boxelder bug-free house, and we guarantee it! If you find that some of those pesky bugs managed to get past our initial assault, we will come back and make sure we treat your house again free of charge.
Boxelder Bug - Boisea trivittata
Boxelder bugs are found primarily on Boxelder trees, as well as ash and maple trees. The adults are about 1/2 inch long with a dark brown or black coloration and red wing veins and markings on the abdomen.
Adult boxelder bugs are flat-backed, elongate, narrow, about 1/2 inch long, 1/3 inch wide and dark brownish-black with three lengthwise red stripes on the pronotum (area behind the head). The head is black with the "beak" or proboscis reddish-orange and the long, thin, four-segmented antennae, half as long as the body. Wings are thick and leathery at the base and membranous at the tip. There are red veins in the wings and the abdomen is bright red under the wings. The nymphs or immatures resemble the adults in shape except they are smaller, more rounded, wingless and bright red. Eggs are dark reddish-brown.
Who To Hire
What to Look for When Hiring a Boxelder Bug Exterminator
- The pest management company should be licensed by the state and insured.
- Technicians should be certified pest management professionals and fully licensed in the state.
- The company should be a member of a professional organization, such as the National Pest Management Association.
- The company should have a staff entomologist or access to one.
- Technicians should have experience with boxelder bugs.
- Choose a company based on their quality of service, not the price. Research user reviews and testimonials to solidify your choice.
- A pre-inspection should be conducted to assess the scope of the work.
- The proposed work should follow the steps of integrated pest management, not just pesticide application.
Complete Service Guarantee
- If, at any time between services or your guarantee period, you as a customer of EnviroPest are not satisfied for any reason, we will readdress the area in question at no additional charge.
- Our continuous inspection and treatment means a 100% guarantee as long as you have us on the property.
Free Pest Inspection!
Why Choose EnviroPest?
- 24/7 Service Available
- We Stand By Every Service—Guaranteed
- Safe, Effective All-Natural Treatments
- Environmentally Conscious
- Fast, Free Inspections & Estimates