We Are Argentine Ant Exterminators
EnviroPest has been protecting local homes and families for over 30 years. Our exterminators provide various treatments, including our all-natural Argentine ant pest control will effectively deal with your issue without requiring you to leave the comforts of your home. As a company committed to organic and proper pesticides, our residential pest control solutions have been the right fit for over 100,000 families.
Our Industry-Leading Argentine Ant Extermination Method
We Start with a Thorough Investigation
Argentine ants can be a challenging pest to control, let alone eliminate. These ants originated in South America, and climate change has allowed them to migrate throughout the United States. Their biology consists of multiple queens and thousands of workers. Interestingly workers are not aggressive to one another between colonies. They can form a super-colony that will link trails throughout high moisture areas and allow them direct access to share food.
Argentine ants can be aggressive toward other insects. This dominance trait can impact other species’ ability to colonize.
At EnviroPest, we use our knowledge of biology to identify and treat all the infestation sources and areas.
Our Treatment Tool-Chest
Pest Control Applications
Power Spray Application – Treat all conducive areas around the foundation of the home or structure. Ensure you are creating a barrier to eliminate ant’s ability to enter the property.
Backpack Spray Application – Focus on the low and high points inside and outside as needed. Be careful not to disturb the ant colony because they could pick up and move the eggs.
Gel Bait Application – This treatment is focused on eliminating the source of the issue. Often this can be used in conjunction with other applications as long as the management program is done with a complete treatment plan approach. The ants will take the bait back to the colony and regurgitate to the young.
Granular Bait Application – treat around outside areas. Be aware ant granular applications should not be spread or thrown around the property. More importantly, we want to focus primarily on where they forage and their pheromone trails.
Who To Hire
What to Look for When Hiring an Argentine Ant Exterminator
- The pest management company should be licensed by the state and insured.
- Technicians should be certified pest management professionals and fully licensed in New York.
- The company should be a member of a professional organization, such as the National Pest Management Association.
- The company should have a staff entomologist or access to one.
- Technicians should have experience with Argentine ant pest control.
- Choose a company based on its quality of service, not the price. Research user reviews and testimonials to solidify your choice.
- A pre-inspection should be conducted to assess the scope of the work.
- The proposed work should follow the steps of integrated pest management, not just pesticide application.
The EnviroPest Complete Service Guarantee
If at any time between services or your guarantee period, you as a customer of EnviroPest are not satisfied for any reason. We will readdress the area in question at no additional charge. We have serviced over 300,000 homes and businesses over 30 years, and our clients rely on us to stand behind the work we perform.
Our continuous inspection and treatment mean a 100% guarantee as long as you have us on the property.
Our service personnel has been trained and certified with over six (6) years of experience in the pest control field as specialists. We do not advocate or provide seasonal labor or “college kids” to provide applications in or around your family or home. Another reason we are the natural choice in pest control.
ASK THE EXTERMINATOR:
How Serious Are Argentine Ants? Are They Dangerous?
Argentine ants do not bite or sting humans. That is unlike the Acrobat Ant species you will find that do sting when threatening.
Do Argentine Ants Cause Damage?
Argentine ants can cause damage in high moisture areas such as under foundations or around concrete. The Argentine ant will clear out the substrate to form large colonies. They are also regarded as pests that will create damage to farmers’ crops. They do this by indirectly protecting smaller species by eliminating their predators, causing the populations to thrive and damage crops at high rates.
How Does EnviroPest Specifically Handle Argentine Ants?
EnviroPest is trained to manage Argentine Ants:
- Inspection – We will inspect and treat the areas of infestation and the areas that are considered high-risk areas within a home. The more extensive and detailed the treatment, the more effective.
- Prevention – Humidity should be reduced if possible in the high-risk areas and any building materials. Moisture should be removed from any site containing highly conductive areas that could create areas of harborage. We can help identify these areas with our clients as we walk through the property.
- Guarantee – We are happy to check after some time on whether the problems have been resolved. Locations should be checked regularly, considering this issue takes a while to occur and become visible; it also should be guaranteed by a good company after you treat the infestation.
You can also use the onsite chat feature, Free Pest Inspection form on this page, or our online contact form to get in touch with us. Whatever your pest control need, we are happy to help you eliminate it.