We Are Clover Mite Exterminators
EnviroPest has been protecting local homes and families for over 30 years. Our exterminators provide a variety of treatments including our all-natural Clover Mite pest control solutions that will effectively deal with your issue without requiring you to leave the comforts of your home. As a company committed to organic and proper application of pesticides, our residential pest control solutions have been the right fit for over 100,000 families.
Biology of the Clover Mite
The full-grown Clover Mite is slightly smaller than a pin head and has a bright reddish to reddish-brown body. Clover Mites appear as dark red specks crawling around sidings, doors, windows, drapes, curtains and furniture. When crushed, Clover Mites will appear red and will cause a stain. This is not blood but their coloration. The Clover Mite is not an insect but is a relative of spiders and ticks, an arachnid. They occur in large numbers and live in turf grass and feed on plant fluids. They do not bite people or animals.
Sometimes in the spring their populations increase rapidly and mites leave the turf grass and climb on houses, and enter through windows. They are a nuisance because large numbers of them often invade homes. Hot dry weather in the spring and early summer will cause Clover Mites to migrate indoors. In the fall, the mites may also migrate indoors seeking shelter from low winter temperatures. In attempting to remove the mites, homeowners often crush them, leaving red stains on furniture and drapes. Mite invasions are most common from vigorously-growing lawns and other vegetation surrounding homes, especially if shrubs are close to or touching the walls.
Our Industry Leading Clover Mite Extermination Method
Our Treatment Solves Problems Cause By Clover Mites
Clover Mites are so small that they can fit into the tiniest gaps and cracks, and it is impossible to seal up a home to stop their entry completely. They will hide in wall voids or other hidden areas where it can be challenging to get to the source. EnviroPest will also assist in inspecting gaps or cracks in and around your foundation(s) that allow Clover Mites’ entry. It is even beneficial to replace or repair weather stripping around windows, doors, and other entry points.
What to Look for When Hiring a Clover Mite Exterminator
- The pest management company should be licensed by the state and insured.
- Technicians should be certified pest management professionals and fully licensed in the state.
- The company should be a member of a professional organization, such as the National Pest Management Association.
- The company should have a staff entomologist or access to one.
- Technicians should have experience with Clover Mite pest control.
- Choose a company based on their quality of service, not the price. Research user reviews and testimonials to solidify your choice.
- A pre-inspection should be conducted to assess the scope of the work.
- The proposed work should follow the steps of integrated pest management, not just pesticide application.
The EnviroPest Complete Service Guarantee
If at any time between services or your guarantee period, you as a customer of EnviroPest are not satisfied for any reason. We will readdress the area in question at no additional charge. We have serviced over 300,000 homes and businesses over 30 years, and our clients rely on us to stand behind the work we perform.
Our continuous inspection and treatment mean a 100% guarantee as long as you have us on the property.
Our service personnel has been trained and certified with over six (6) years of experience in the pest control field as specialists. We do not advocate or provide seasonal labor or “college kids” to provide applications in or around your family or home. Another reason we are the natural choice in pest control.
ASK THE EXTERMINATOR:
How Serious Are Clover Mites? Are They Dangerous?
Although Clover Mites do not bite and do not cause disease or health issues among humans, they can cause problems in people’s homes or buildings throughout New York State.
Do Clover Mites Cause Damage?
When Clover Mites are crushed, they will leave a red stain on any surface. With millions of them inside, staining can occur on couches, chairs, drapes, windows, and anything throughout the house. They are a real nuisance invader.
How Did I Get Clover Mites?
Specific conditions around a home invite Clover Mites to infest and enter your property. Removing these conditions will be the first step to long term prevention. We can help identify weeds, tall grass, and other vegetation that are welcoming to these pests. Keep all of these ornamentals at least two feet from the foundation. Clover Mites will thrive in mulch. It is recommended to replace much with crushed rock or pea gravel. Replacing mulch will eliminate the high moisture that causes these large infestations.
Should We Apply Pesticide for Clover Mites?
Clover Mites are challenging to control. Household chemicals or over the counter products homeowners often apply will usually result in the mites coming back in a few days. The benefit of having a professional application by a professional Clover Mites exterminator is a guaranteed elimination. Although it may take multiple applications, a licensed company can safely and effectively handle the issue with the right products.
How Does EnviroPest Specifically Handle Clover Mites?
EnviroPest is trained to manage Clover Mites:
- Inspection – We will inspect and treat not only the areas of infestation but also the areas that are considered high risk areas within a home. The more extensive and detailed the treatment the more effective.
- Prevention – Humidity should be reduced if possible in the high risk areas and any building materials. Moisture should be removed from any area containing highly conducive areas that could create areas of harborage. We can help identify these areas with our clients as we walk through the property.
- Guarantee – We are happy to check after a period of time on whether the problems have been resolved. Areas should be checked regularly considering this issue takes a while to occur and become visible it also should be guaranteed by a proper company after you treat the infestation.
Call Today! (855) GET-ENVIRO
Free Pest Inspection!
Why Choose EnviroPest?
- 24/7 Service Available
- We Stand By Every Service—Guaranteed
- Safe, Effective All-Natural Treatments
- Environmentally Conscious
- Fast, Free Inspections & Estimates