Prior to any Bedbug service it is important to prepare your entire property for a Bedbug treatment from your service professional. Of course there are specifics that my not be listed on here but feel free to contact your Bedbug Exterminator for more info:
Here is the quick checklist:
- Remove all Bedding, Sheets, Covers, Pillowcases, Shams, Mattress Covers, etc.
- Remove mattress and box spring from bed frame and put in middle of room with box spring turned upside down
- Remove headboard and mirrors from wall or dressers
- Remove drawers from dressers nightstands and entertainment centers in infested room
- Expose all walls to allow for inspection and treatment
- Empty closets and launder contents
- Place all Clothing to be Laundered in a sealed garbage bag before leaving the home
- Remove light switch and receptacle covers and all wall hangings must be removed from wall
- Wash and dry your bedding
- Heat treat pillows and bedspreads with clothes drier
- Remove drapery in rooms, bag and immediately launder. professionally. Alternatively, drapery may be vacuumed and treated with steam while hanging in the infested room.
- Infested mattresses and box springs must have bed cover
- Vacuum infested rooms frequently focusing on seams and other cracks and crevices. Empty contents of vacuum in a bag, seal and discard curbside.
- Fish aquariums may be left on site; however, they should be covered, and air filters must be disconnected.
- Persons with underlying health conditions should consult their family physician where they have concerns regarding re-entry time
If you discover bed bugs in your home, contact Enviro Pest Control for immediate relief. Our certified team is educated in the most advanced bed bug protocols and equipped with the state-of-the-art resources necessary for complete eradication of these pests.