Batavia, NY Bed Bug Exterminators
GENESEE, ORLEANS AND WYOMING COUNTIES
CALL: (585) 924-3023
SAME DAY SERVICE AVAILABLE!
Are you concerned about bed bugs in your home?
We’ll find the source of your problems and eliminate the threat that lives in your home.
Get Inspected for Free – Bed bugs are excellent at hiding in the seams of your mattress, and eggs are initially impossible to detect. If you even remotely suspect you have bed bugs, schedule your free bed bug inspection.
Stop The Spread – Like most small parasites, bed bugs come in groups. The sooner we find and remove the source of your bed bugs with one of our proven treatment methods, the sooner you’ll be pest free.
Rest Assured – If at any point you ever find yourself with more unwelcome house guests, we will come back to clear them out – free of charge!
Our Two-year Warranty For Your Bed Bug Extermination Includes:
- Guaranteed Peace of Mind
- 100% Bed Bug Free House
- No-Cost Follow Ups
We offer the following treatments for bed bug extermination:
- Steam Treatment – Safe, effective treatment that utilizes the power of high-temperature steam. Reaching upwards of 250 degrees Fahrenheit, steam treatments will kill all bed bugs and eggs that come into contact with it
- Heat Treatment – Safe, effective process that increases the temperature throughout your house to a level that will kill bed bugs
- Residual Pesticide Treatment – Traditional pesticide treatment that uses residual insecticides to combat infestation areas including mattresses, night stands, chests, dressers, couches, chairs, and other problem areas
Get peace of mind that your home is 100% free of bed bugs.
Schedule your free inspection now.
Bed Bugs - Cimex Lectularius
Bed bugs are small parasites with 15 species in North America alone. They can range in size from 1mm (nymph) to 5mm (adult) long.
Bed Bug Lifecycle
Signs of Bed Bugs
- Bites or a rash that appear on legs/feet or other bare skin areas
- Dark reddish-brown stains on bed linens, especially visible on white mattresses and sheets, caused by bed bugs' fecal matter
- Live bugs, exoskeletons or eggs gathered in the seams and sides of mattresses or box springs
How Did I Get Bed Bugs in My Home?
Or Call Us At: (585) 924-3023
Available 24 hours / 7 Days A Week
Mention Our Ad and Save Even More!
What customers are saying about our work
You can also use the onsite chat feature, Free Pest Inspection form on this page, or our online contact form to get in touch with us. Whatever your pest control need, we are happy to help you eliminate it.