Complete Terms And Conditions For All Services
1. EnviroPest will provide pest control service(s) and any additional treatments deemed necessary by EnviroPest, to the undersigned customer pursuant to the Terms and Conditions located on the front and back of this agreement. This agreement is completed after the first visit, and the entire agreement is due at the first treatment. The Agreement guarantee, as mentioned, is null and void if payment for said service(s) if full payment is not received within thirty 30 days of the performance. Any additional or follow-up treatment performed on the property will be including guaranteed services. This agreement, together with the Terms and Conditions located at the back of this one (1) page Agreement, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. EnviroPest shall have the right to collect the entire total amount due for the services as described in the agreement. Any service performed on the property is deemed a full service, and interior follow-up treatments only if required per guarantee. The agreement is binding upon the signature of the contracting customer. By signing, I represent that: (1.) I am an authorized representative for the service address above and have the authority to bind the contracting party; (2) I have read this agreement in its entirety, including the back of this 1-page Agreement and I fully and understand the service(s) I have contracted for with EnviroPest; Note-You, the customer, may cancel this agreement, at any time prior to midnight of the third business day after the date of this agreement, if sent in writing to our Corporate address.
2. FUTURE DAMAGE AND SERVICES: EnviroPest is not responsible and does not guarantee against present or future damage to the building /property or contents or provide for the repair and replacement thereof. This agreement does not provide for the control and elimination of termites, fungi, beetles, or any other pests not listed in the agreement. The Complete Solutions Programs cover carpenter ants in addition to all pests listed on the agreement. Customized Programs include only pests listed on the agreement and check marked. General Pest Program will include all pests, excluding structural pests, bed bugs, outdoor fleas/ ticks, outdoor mosquitoes, honey bees, any nuisance wildlife, and pests that are not native to the region in which they are being treated and that require extensive treatment.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Customer expressly releases EnviroPest for liability for personal injury (including stings or bites from fire ants, bed bugs, spiders, or any other pests) or property damage (to include the structure or contents) caused by any pests or the treatment of pests. The customer agreed that under no circumstances shall EnviroPest be liable for any amount more significant than the amount paid for one (1) service by the Customer to EnviroPest. In no event will EnviroPest be responsible for consequential damages for loss of use of the property. Any claim by the customer for damages must be made in writing within one (1) year of the incident at issue, or it will be deemed waived.
4. ACCESS TO PROPERTY: The customer must allow EnviroPest full and safe access to the identified property for any purpose to complete its obligation under this agreement. Failure to allow EnviroPest such access will terminate this agreement without further notice. The customer is responsible for all payments due for services rendered prior to termination.
5. DISCLAIMER: EnviroPest is not liable for any breach if it is prevented from performing services because of delays in transportation, shortages of fuel and/or materials, strikes, embargoes, fires, floods, quarantine restrictions, war, earthquakes, hurricanes, or any other act of God or circumstance or cause beyond the control of EnviroPest. B. EnviroPest is not responsible for damage resulting from the customer failing to give notice or disclose to EnviroPest damages in existence; EnviroPest is not responsible for any third-party’s failure to disclose existing infestation, damages, environmental damage, or structural damages prior to or after treatment. This is a binding Agreement for property maintenance to the agreed-upon service schedule. EnviroPest disclaims any liability and shall not be responsible for indirect, special, incidental, consequential, and/or loss of quiet enjoyment damages. The guarantees, as stated explicitly in this agreement, are in lieu of any other guarantee, warranty, express or implied, including any warranty of habitability, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
6. CHANGES IN LAW: EnviroPest performs its services in accordance with the requirements of federal, state, and local law. In the event of a change in existing law, as it pertains to the services herein, EnviroPest reserves the right to revise the monthly service charge or terminate this agreement.
7. NON-PAYMENT, DEFAULT: In the case of non-payment or breach by the customer, EnviroPest has the right to terminate this agreement and demand the full payment owed. Interest at the highest legal rate allowed will be assessed to and paid by the customer for the period of delinquency. If the customer’s breach results in prohibiting EnviroPest from performing the agreed-upon services and/or non-payment for agreed-upon services, the customer will be billed the total financed amount. The customer shall be responsible for EnviroPest costs and attorney fees if EnviroPest is forced to obtain third-party attorneys or collection agencies to retrieve funds pursuant to this agreement. The customer shall further pay all costs and attorney fees if EnviroPest receives an award in its favor regarding services within this agreement. Any agreed-upon services shall be bound to the agent’s signature on the front of this agreement. Any third-party representative shall be established between other parties involved.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: Delays due to materials, weather conditions, or other circumstances beyond the control of EnviroPest may materially alter the start and end dates of services, and EnviroPest is not liable for any delays or failure to perform as a result thereof. The dates of beginning and completion are not of the essence. EnviroPest shall not be liable or responsible for damage to the lawns, shrubbery, trees, walks, driveways, patios, buildings, etc. EnviroPest agrees that all materials used shall be of good quality and that all work will be done in a good workmanlike manner, and that it will remedy any defect in the workmanship of which it receives the notice within six (6) months from the service date, without additional cost to the owners. The parties hereto further agree that an EnviroPest warranty shall not be available to the owners and or customer unless the entire amount of the agreement, together with any extras, cost, fees and interest (if applicable), shall have been paid in full. The parties hereto further agree that there are no warranties or representations made by or on behalf of the contractor other than those specifically set forth herein. This agreement shall not be binding upon EnviroPest unless accepted within 30 days after the submitted date. If service is rendered within three (3) business days of EnviroPest receiving the signed agreement, it is the responsibility of the customer to send written notice to expressly acknowledge and waive their right to cancel service.
9. CORPORATE REFUND POLICY: EnviroPest does not offer refunds or money back for our services once any work has been performed on the reverse side agreement. Once work has commenced on the property, EnviroPest claims all funds are due and reserves the right to collect all outstanding funds. This policy includes moving, non-access to property, and or continued activity claims.
10. PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY: We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell or pass along your personal information to anyone. This information includes your name, address, and other identifying information you provide that EnviroPest uses to service your property and account needs. Your payment and personal information are always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for securing commercial transactions. It encrypts all your personal information, including credit card numbers, names, and addresses, so it cannot be read over the Internet.
11. NON-TRANSFERABLE POLICY: This Agreement is non-transferable to any address other than the property address listed on the account. EnviroPest also does not allow for continued coverage if the property name listed on the account is no longer residing or has ownership of the property. This policy includes property tenants, landlords, or any party not listed on this agreement. EnviroPest reserves the right to refuse service to any requests that are not made from the account contacts.
12. TIME-BASED AGREEMENT: EnviroPest does not explicitly state, imply or make claims regarding the number of services. The signing party agrees to notify EnviroPest if there is any need for required services. The signing party also agrees to notify EnviroPest of any change in the information on this agreement, including but not limited to phone numbers, emails, or important site information. Non-access contact information changes or requests from any party besides the listed customer on this agreement will not constitute an agreement breach. EnviroPest will not extend, supplement or credit customers for non-usage of their services.