Bed Bug Inspection Series
Do you have an suspicion that your home or apartment may have bed bugs? Maybe you woke up with a rash, or have seen a tiny dark spot or two on your bed sheets. Or maybe you have actually seen the tiny bed bug, but are looking to verify if it was a one-off (probably not if it was an actual bed bug that you spotted) or if you indeed have an infestation. Whatever the situation you find yourself in, EnviroPest is here to help. Here are some articles from our pest control experts on how to go about a proper bed bug inspection in your home.
- Tools that you’ll need for a proper bed bug inspection
- The proper way to inspect your bed for bed bugs
- Don’t forget about the furniture in your bedroom – bed bugs can hide there
- Inspect the rest of the room for bed bugs
- Where else in the home will bed bugs hide?
If you perform a bed bug inspection and still are not sure what you are dealing with, or if you would rather have a professional take a look (highly recommended), please give us a call. We are happy to help you resolve any bed bug problems that you encounter.