Bed Bug Inspection:
Here Is A List Of Detailed Items To Inspect
Bed bugs may turn up in unexpected places in moderate and large infestations. If the infestation is large, every object in the affected area should be carefully inspected. Bed bugs thrive small cracks and crevices so no item is too large or small for them to find homes in. Be sure to take your time during a bed bug inspection.
Through our years of experience in bed bug inspection, we’ve found them in such unusual locations as:
- Television and other remote controls, in the battery compartment
- Telephones, cell phones and cordless phones
- Lamps and alarm clocks
- Computers and other electronics
- Cardboard boxes in closets and under the bed
- Children’s toys and stuffed animals
- Jewelry boxes
- Brick walls and “popcorn” or other textured ceilings
- Books, magazines, newspapers, and files
- Inside hollow doors
- Ceiling light fixtures, smoke detectors
- Heating units, air conditioners and ducts
Be sure to inspect these items if you had a bed bug problem recently or suspect you might currently have an issue. It is always better to thoroughly inspect any locations that might have been infested to guarantee you don’t end up with an even larger issue. EnviroPest knowledgeable, trained staff will happily help rid your home of bed bugs!
Call Today! (855) GET-ENVIRO
If you discover ants, bees, mice or other pest in your home, contact EnviroPest Exterminator NY for immediate relief. Our certified team is educated in the most advanced bed bug protocols and equipped with the state-of-the-art resources necessary for complete eradication of these pests. You can also sign up online or call. It’s exterminators NY trusts and we look forward to discussing your issue.